- To mount a credit card size item using peelable glue, to a specific spot on the front of the magazine: £4,750 - plus of course the price of the advert upon which mounted.
- Single line teasers in the top bleed area can be run on several pages preceding the advertisement: £750 per teaser.
- Max. 10gms insert (supplied by client): £3,800
- Max. 20gms insert (supplied by client): £4,200
- Max. 30gms insert (supplied by client): £4,500
Front cover + printed polywrap:
- Front Cover premium position: £9,200
- Single-sided polywrap, maximum 75% coverage: £6,750
- Double page career-focused Q&A: £3,000
Subject to approval - call for guidelines
- Single page: £7,800
Double page spread: £13,200
Artwork subject to approval - call for guidelines
*All prices are based upon normal 50,000 circulation.
*Prices are subject to sight of samples and receipt of full job specification.
*All prices are exclusive of postage, samples, transport, materials and VAT.
As part of a much larger group, The Appointment in conjunction with The London Evening Standard, The Metro and InRetail.co.uk can offer fantastic cross-brand recruitment solutions designed to target retail and hospitality professionals across London.
Please contact The Appointment for further information about how you can harness the recruiting power of the most high profile media targetting the capital at extremely competitive rates.